Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Life (Movie Review)

This movie is set on the international space station and involves intercepting a mining satellite that is returning with samples from Mars. First off, the graphics are very good and have a realistic look. They position the space station and catch the satellite that is off course bringing it to an instantaneous change in velocity. Well, my engineering spider sense found it a little unbelievable, I want to get the statics and dynamic books out to check, but I let it pass. The crew or in essence the science officer perform the necessary accommodations to breathe life into a hibernating single cell
life form. This quickly multiplies and becomes the alien.

I don't want to ruin the ending so I will let you watch it, but you must watch it till the very end. I thought it was a well written script and some great acting as things turn to the worst. If you are a Sci-Fi enthusiast then you will enjoy.

Interested? 

(the electrode scene is great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment