Sunday, July 2, 2017

Blade Runner "the final cut" (Movie Review)

I have watched this movie so many times my wife started to keep count. It is just a classic, one of the best stories brought to life by the acting skills of all the cast.

If you are new to the movie the basic set is the future, its Los Angeles and most people have gone to live on off world colonies. Technology has born the human like android. These androids have different purposes but have advanced to a point that their creator has implanted human like memories, feelings, and emotions... How do you control these from becoming too much ? limited life spans.

Well, four such androids have escaped to earth and the "Blade Runner" is the human that can detect, locate, and exterminate.

One of my favorite scenes is the eye bank. "I just do eye", "you Nexus"..."I do your eyes". Writing about the movie just makes me want to watch it all over again.

All Blade Runner fans know that Blade Runner 2049 is coming soon, and we all wait to have our socks knocked off.

See them both!


No comments:

Post a Comment