Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Make a Move!

You know paperwork is easy, nothing you can’t make with a good printer these days. I decided, using the brick I call a brain, that Hawaii would be a great spot for the ploy.  I’ll just pick a house that is already for sale, smart right? Ok, so now ginger is excited about the idea and showing true enthusiasm.  After a steamy afterternoon…Tickets?  Poipu? First Class? Ahhhh, oh my. 



You know paperwork is easy, nothing you can’t make with a good printer these days. I decided, using the brick I call a brain, that Hawaii would be a great spot for the ploy.  I’ll just pick a house that is already for sale, smart right? Ok, so now ginger is excited about the idea and showing true enthusiasm.  After a steamy afterternoon…Tickets?  Poipu? First Class? Ahhhh, oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment